Sunday, January 01, 2017

One Good Thing returns

It's easy to get caught up in the big picture and fail to see all the little details that give the portrait life.

To that end, every day I'm going to post at least One Good Thing that happened in that 24 hour period.

My morning started with a few giggles as Finn and I chased each other around the house then wrestled on my bed. Afterward, Ky and I snuggled on the floor.

I submitted my novel. I think the rolling stomach was from good nerves.

I made mushroom soup from scratch.

The Toronto Maple Leafs won the outdoor Centennial Classic.

The air outside smelled fresh and clean

I watched Finn chase sunbeam through the house like a cat.



3 comments:

  1. Wait a minute. Hold up there. YOU SUBMITTED A NOVEL??!? You can't just throw that out there all casual like. [Can she do that? I don't think so!]

    To whom did you submit it? For that matter, which novel?

    I'm absolutely thrilled by this news, but geez, woman. SHARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's hard to let them go into the world, but I'm very glad you did. We need good books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUBMITTED A NOVEL? That is not a throw away line. You're as bad as Merry with these deep dark secrets. (Not that I'd be any different, but still....) I don't remember your saying you finished it. But maybe I missed that. SHEESH. Undercover writers.

    ReplyDelete