Sunday, August 03, 2014

Lots of good things

Milo is still around. Just when I think he's done, he perks up, starts eating and drinking again. He and Eliot have managed to tolerate each other. Ky doesn't care care as long as he gets his belly rubbed.

Writing has been a slog but I've stuck with it. I figured out how to trick my printer so it's all printed out. It's been easier to work with that way. The words are less pedestrian.

Creativity is flowing fast and free around the house. We scored a great deal on spray paint today. My car will look fantastic when it's done.

What's your week been like?

1 comment:

  1. You know how much my Milo means to me and the fact that he hasn't given up, gives me strength to follow him.

    At times I am fine. At times I'm overwhelmed with grief. Tonight was the night I would call dad (every other week for 11 years). It was a hard night to get through.

    ReplyDelete