Friday, June 20, 2014

Fantastic

We hit the motherlode for research today.  The people we met were helpful in unexpected and generous ways. Our entire day was spent driving across state to visit a NASCAR race garage.  Then we spent two and half hours soaking up information, taking photos and learning so much.

I promised to keep the photos I took private so here's one from the Botanical Gardens.

 I have no idea what it is other than beautiful.

We got home to more people, very short delightful grandchildren.  They just filled the evening with joy, awe, games, stretches and a unique vision of everything with which they came in contact. 

Great day. It's going to be hard to go home and back into the normal routine.  But I have a great foundation for this story, even if I did only write 599 words today.

No comments:

Post a Comment