Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tired

I am massively tired. Milo keeps waking me up and my dreams are not restful. One good thing about that is my schedule is light.  I can take it easy. No, I haven't been overdoing it on the elliptical. It's Spring and change of season always wipes me out. It will pass.

In the meantime, I've read some good books, watched a bit of tv, and cooked.  It's my mom's birthday today. I baked her a carrot cake from scratch, complete with cream cheese icing. I made an individual cake just for her, as well as a larger one for everyone else to share.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Welcome back! And a belated Happy Birthday to your mom!! It's still chili weather, isn't it? We had a fire on the hearth on Saturday afternoon. Love the new header image on your blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete