Friday, April 25, 2014

Balance it out

I'm not sure where the day went but I did remember to make that chili. It will be fantastic tomorrow for dinner.  I did pokey little things. I used the elliptical while catching up on tv shows I missed while on vacation.  I used the wobble board while I caught up on emails.  I used the pilates rings while taking the online course for HR.

I cleaned up around the pond. Ky and I puttered around the yard. There are things growing in pots. Only time will tell if they are from seeds I tossed back in them when I cleaned out dying plants. I'm hoping the spinach is making a reappearance.

I'd be remiss if I didn't confess to eating too much chocolate today, even though it was dark.  That was the true reason for so much exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment