Sunday, December 29, 2013

Good day

The day was full of laughter, good food and fantastic friends. We shopped for shoes, tried on hats and got fitted for bras which always makes me feel 20 pounds lighter. We met a sweet little dog named Henry at the jewelry shop then saw him again at the boot store, aptly named Heel Boy. We decided Henry was a cross between a corgi and a pug - a porgi. We laughed even harder when I went into the health food store but couldn't remember what I wanted.

Dinner was delicious, of course. A gentleman went in the same time we did. He was sitting by himself for a while so I suggested we invite him to join us if he was stood up. He might have heard me but then his friend arrived.  It was wonderful to be out and about, carefree and irresponsible for a change.

According to Fitbit, we walked three miles. I didn't buy any yarn despite the tour through two shops that had great product. No hats, no boots, no earrings, no coat but a lot of fun trying things on.

All three of us have completely different taste and individual styles but we really enjoy shopping together. It's not usually an activity that I care for so it must be the company that makes the difference. Such good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment