Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mixed bag

One good thing about the shower leaking - again - is how creative we're getting about the experience. I think we should go to a large copper tub and have servants fill it with hot water they boiled over an open fire.

One good thing about seeing a former flirt that never progressed from casual interaction was the fact that I had dressed really well today. I wore a flattering purple dress with a cream lace sweater. I even had my hair down.  I ended up braiding it later as it was heavy against my neck.

One good thing about being up and about at 4am was the clear roads and heavy full moon lighting our drive.  That time of day reminds me of some great long drives cross country with good friends and other interesting companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment