Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Writing Good Things

I woke up in a better mood this morning. Yay!!  That's actually worthy of three exclamation points but I didn't want to overdo it.

I spent so much time writing this morning that I was late for a writers meeting.  Best excuse ever, and one that was absolutely understood.   We spent the afternoon brainstorming on several projects.  I have notes, ideas and am half a page away from finishing part one of the horror story. I'd twisted the ending around but my good friend helped me get the order right.  It's amazing how much that opened me up creatively as well as strengthened the scene. Nothing beats time hashing out plots with another writer.

I came home and wrote for awhile, jazzed and full of enthusiasm.  Let's hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment