Monday, June 03, 2013

Vacation Good Things

Friday morning started early. My plane did not crash, explode or kill me in any way. As I had been concerned about that for the first time in my life, I was greatly relieved. The rest of the weekend was amazing. The osprey fished right in front of the cottage, the heron flew past the windows, the little cat raced up and down the stairs. I walked into town, grabbed Tums for one of my friends, headed back and made my 14k for the day. We kayaked every day. I tried two different sunscreens and didn't get hives.  We ate well, laughed often and slept little. I took pictures while out on the Bay, mostly of the sky and my toes but I know what they're supposed to be and sleep they work well as a reminder that life is good.

How are things with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment