Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Friday!

For the first time in months, I have three consecutive days off work.  WooHoo.

In one of those weird coincidences of life, I rode my bike to work today. Guess what? It was National Ride your bike to work Day.

I drove to Toronto tonight to pick up Stashaholic.  That was the least amount of traffic I've ever seen on the highway between here and there. Unbelievable. We were home in the amount of time it often takes to go one way.

Tea.  Yummy healthy cold fix tea. It has juniper berries in it so I'm going to wait til tomorrow in case it gives me hives.  Several years ago, I made incense powder by crushing cedar, juniper, pine and fir. I had hives inside my nose from inhaling the wonderful aroma.  I can't touch any of them to this day without breaking out. So you can understand why I hesitate to drink it. Yet, I do like gin so perhaps ingestation is safe. 

Milo is curled up in his little bed beside me, chirping in his sleep. That makes me ridiculously happy.

Have a wonderful weekend and take time to notice the good things in every day. Savour the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment