Sunday, March 03, 2013

Timely Good Things

I woke up laughing this morning. Silly dream.

There was time for me to have a smoothie and a chai latte with a friend before I headed to work. I thought I was going to be late but the slow-moving truck in front of me turned left and I went straight.

I was home in time to watch the last 74 laps of the NASCAR race in Phoenix. Congratulations to Carl Edwards, though I highly doubt he reads this blog.

Ky and I played a lot while supper was cooking, then again while oatmeal bars baked.  Yum.  He thought they were for him. Silly puppy.

We turned the Canadian Screen Awards on in time to see some of our favourites celebrated at home.  It may not have the glitz and glamour of the Oscars but it definitely had the talent.

I hope your day had some great timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment