Friday, February 22, 2013

Vehicular Good Things

I've spent all day trying to find the Good Thing. I didn't sleep well, dropped the car at the garage and had breakfast beverages with a friend. That was good. We laughed about how we shoot ourselves in the foot all the time.  No solid conclusions but we both do the same thing. When one of us figures out how to change our behaviour, we'll both be in good shape.  Plus she prefers Ryan Gosling to Gerard Butler so there's none of that awkward fighting over men we will never actually meet. 

Every errand I attempted to run was thwarted. I went home and called the garage. It was a good news/bad news situation. Car could be fixed. It wiped out my bank account to do it.  I need the car for work so I had to do it but ow ow ow.  In the end, I decided it was a Good Thing that I've been frugal lately so that I could be aggressive with my loan payments as well as tucking a few dollars aside.  The money was in the account to cover the repair.  I need to focus on that aspect of it.

Life. We make the most of it.  I hope you found Good in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment