Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Good Things

Yesterday was all about the crow. I shared that video with my friend at work and told him to ka-kaw at me if I started to get snarky.  It ended up becoming a joke among the entire staff as I went to the computer room, found it locked and ran out muttering ka-kaw,ka-kaw, ka-kaw in rapid succession.  No matter how stressed things got, or what tried to go sideways, one of us would squawk and the others would laugh.

When I pulled into the parking lot at my other job today the crows were laughing.  It made me smile. Until I went into work and the system wouldn't accept my code.  Alarm went off, official people had to come fix it.   I shared the crow video with another staff and we giggled our way through the crow angels.  I can picture Yoda doing something similar  - if I ever let him outside to play.  Maybe I'll bring some snow in next time and let him play. 

Now I'm hunkered down with Milo as we prepare to watch the Oscars. The glitz, the glam, the outfits.  I'm wearing my best pjs and thinking of Oscar parties I've attended in the past. 

I hope your Sunday had some good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment