Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Good Timing

One Good Thing about the check engine light coming on tonight was that I was on my way home. I parked the car in the garage and will call the repair place tomorrow.

I had a massage today. It enervated me. More often than not, it leaves me limp and ready for a nap.  It's a good thing I had today's reaction as I received a text while at the grocery store on my way home.  "Can you please watch my amazing son (I made up the description but it's accurate) while I go to yoga?"  I was only five minutes away, I didn't have other plans, and I adore that young man.  We played Angry Birds (for real, not electronically), lost one of the pigs, downloaded five games to my phone, deleted four of them and ran down my phone battery. We played with his Leapfrog. We laughed, giggled and learned that six year old boys aren't too old to snuggle. 




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    I'm smilin' just reading this post.

    ReplyDelete